Team Diamond Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to the Math Help Forum

Go down

Introduction to the Math Help Forum Empty Introduction to the Math Help Forum

Post by Smugleaf Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:07 pm

The purpose of this forum and why it belongs in this website, a website meant for a UnovaRPG team, is because I'm simply interested in math, and I assume that most people playing UnovaRPG might need help. Since I will eventually be working a tutoring job, I'll also need some practice, especially with more lower level math. However, first there are some important rules to read before you make a thread.

Rules and Guidelines

- Follow the general rules of the site.
- Do not try to ask for people to do your entire homework here. If you actually need to do it, then I might be able to help you, but I also recommend seeking help elsewhere, such as from your teacher.
- Attempt to do the problem before you ask for help.
- In your opening post, state what you have already done and where you are having problems. If you simply do not know where to start, then that is fine as long as you make an attempt to start the problem.

Any thread that does not follow these rules will be locked and repeated offenses may result in a ban.
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Admin

https://teamdiamonddogs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum